- By 2015 there will be one mobile device for every person in the world.
- In 2013, more people will use a mobile device to get online than use PC’s.
- A staggering 50% of local searches are performed on mobile devices.
- 61% of mobile users who find your business while searching online end up calling the business.
- 59% of those users end up stopping into the business.
- 50% of the mobile users who found your business online end up converting into a purchasing customer.
- If a mobile user is not happy with your mobile website, there is a 40% chance they will go visit a competitors.
- If a mobile user has a poor experience on your mobile website, they are 57% more unlikely to recommend your business other mobile users.
- It’s projected that in 2013, tablet devices will make up nearly 21% of the mobile market.
- 60% of mobile users expect your mobile website to load in under 3 seconds.
IES offers the best when it comes to web design and mobile web design. Give us a call today at 781-816-9437 or visit iesAdvisors.com. (Yes, our website will work on your mobile device, too!)
Source: Savvy Panda
*Statistics as of March, 2012.